Sinigang na Bangus Belly sa Patola Recipe, Succulent fish with new veggie choices in a delicious and healthful all in one soup dish
- 1 liter rice washing or water
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ kg sliced boneless bangus belly
- 1 small patola, sliced into rounds
- 1 sachet 20g MAGGI Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix
- ½ cup sliced leeks
- 2 pieces siling panigang (finger chilies)
- patis (fish sauce), to taste
- Boil rice washing with tomatoes and onions.
- Add bangus belly and cook until white in color or about 3 minutes.
- Add patola and simmer for another 3 minutes. Stir-in MAGGI Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add leeks and siling panigang.
- Season with patis to taste.