- 1 /2 kg Labahita, filleted and cut into 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” cubes
- 3/4 tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 150 g potatoes, cut into cubes
- 100 g carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 pouch (115 g) DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup cooked/frozen green peas
- 1 pc small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Marinate Labahita in 1-1/3 tsp soy sauce, 1/8 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/2 tbsp rock salt), calamansi juice and 1/4 tsp pepper for 30 minutes.
- Fry until brown. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ garlic and onion. Add potatoes, carrot, DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce and 1/4 cup water.
- Simmer until vegetables are cooked. Add green peas, bell pepper and 1/3 tsp iodized fine salt or (1/3 tbsp iodized rock salt). Add fish.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.