Filipino Style Tilapia Steak Recipe, a very delicious Filipino style fish steak and very Rich in Vitamin B2.
Estimated cooking time: 45 minutes
- 3 pcs (700 g) large tilapia, filleted (reserve bones and heads)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup DEL MONTE Instant Marinade Beef Steak and Tapa
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and fried until brown
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- MARINATE fish including bones and heads in DEL MONTE Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Drain, but reserve marinade.
- COAT fish including bones, with flour and deep-fry each piece until golden brown.
- Return fish fillet to the bone to make into whole fish.
- Arrange on a platter. Set aside.
- SIMMER marinade for 2 minutes.
- Pour over fish.
- Top with garlic and green onions.
Excellent source of Potassium – for proper muscle and nerve functioning.