Extra Creamy Beef Kare-Kare Recipe, Simplified version and an innovative touch to a traditional dish.
- 1 /2 kg beef pecho
- 2 1/2 liters water
- 2 11g MAGGI Beef Broth Cubes
- 1 cup sliced talong
- 1 cup sliced sitao
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tetrabrick 250ml NESTLE All Purpose Cream
- Tenderize beef in 2 liters of water for about 3 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Add in MAGGI Beef Broth Cubes and the remaining 1/2 liter of water.
- Add in vegetables and simmer until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Stir in peanut butter and pour in NESTLE All Purpose Cream.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.