8 pcs hard cooked eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 pc 11g MAGGI Beef Broth Cube dissolved in
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 can 85g liver spread
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Remove shells of eggs and slice in half lengthwise, set aside.
- Heat oil, saute garlic and onions until limp. Add in tomato sauce, beef broth, and pineapple juice. Let boil.
- Add potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Gently stir in sliced eggs, bell peppers and green peas.
- Simmer for another 3 minutes and add liver spread to thicken. Season to taste.
- Cook for 2 minutes more. Serve hot.