Grilled chicken thighs in Oriental marinade
Preparation Time: 00:10
Cooking Time: 00:30
1 /2 kg chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup MAGGI Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp ginger strips
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Good to Know:
Grilling, stewing, braising, and steaming are examples of healthful cooking methods. It is recommended to cut down fat intake by minimizing frying.
- Marinate chicken thighs in the remaining ingredients for about 4 hours.
- Grill in charcoal or on an electric grill.
- Brush chicken with marinade every once in a while to prevent drying.
- Serve with favorite pickle and hot rice.