• 3/4 kilo tender pork or beef steaks, sliced
• 1 tablespoon kalamansi or lemon juice
• 5 tablespoons soy sauce
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1 small piece ginger, crushed
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup onions, sliced in rings
• 4 tablespoons cooking oil
• Marinate the pork or beef steak in kalamansi (lemon) juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pepper for 30 minutes.
• In a frying, add cooking oil. Add the marinated pork or beef steak and cook slow until done.
• Increase heat for a minute or two to brown steaks.
• Add the sliced onions and continue to cook for another minute.
• Serve on a platter including the oil and sauce.
• Best served with hot plain rice.